A series of four career workshops that equip participants to get the job that they want. These workshops are run for graduates, postgraduates and other students completing their studies.
1. CVs and Applications that get Interviews (2 hours)
Covers traditional and skills based CVs, as well as completing online and paper applications. Shows participants what they need to do to get an interview and avoid mistakes made by 60% or more other applicants for jobs. On completion participants know how to:
- target a CV or application for a job
- grab the recruiters attention by two thirds of the way down page one of their CV
- write a powerful traditional and skills based CV
- make successful online and paper applications
2. Success at Interview (2 hours)
Covers all that participants need to know to prepare for and be successful at interviews. Includes how to prepare for competency based interviews, as well as how to answer difficult interview questions. As a result of attending this session participants:
- are significantly more confident about interviews
- can identify many of the questions they will be asked at interview
- know how to prepare for an interview so they can give a polished performance on the day
- understand the relevance of body language and tone of voice
3. Passing Assessment Centres (2 hours)
Explains how assessment centres are designed and how candidates are rated. Includes importance guidance on what to do at each stage of an assessment event in order to successfully get the job. As a result of attending participants:
- understand the types of exercises used at assessment centres
- know how to manage themselves in group exercises to stand the best chance of success
- understand how to prepare for an assessment day
- can identify the competencies that are likely to be assessed on the day
4. Marketing Yourself (90 minutes)
Explains the main routes to finding employment and the critical role of networking in today’s competitive employment market. The benefits for participants are:
- understanding how to use networking to find jobs
- understanding how recruitment agencies operate and how to use them to find a role
- knowing how to prepare for job fairs
What Can Career Coaching Do For You?
If you are looking for a new job a good Career Coach will improve your chances of getting the role you want by 50% or more. You say ‘he’s bound ...
Every CEO Should Have an Executive Coach
If you have reached the top you may well wonder how you would get any benefit from Executive Coaching Here are 3 reasons why Executive Coaching can enhance your performance as ...
What is Executive Coaching?
As an Executive Coaching Company we find that we are often asked 'what is Executive Coaching?' It seems there are many views about what executive coaching is and what executive ...
Popular ArticlesWhy External Coaching is used in Leadership Development
Here we explore when external executive coaching is used as part of an organisation’s ...
Interviews – How to be Successful
The advice and guidance given in this article is based on our work with ...
Executive Coaching Success Stories
People are sometimes unsure of how Executive Coaching might help them. These Executive Coaching ...
Behavioural Change – How Long Does it Take?
Often in Executive Coaching clients want to make behavioural changes to build their capability. ...
- 01789 261202
- 186 Loxley Road
Stratford upon Avon CV37 7DU